Love Bingo? Great! Novita Children’s Services holds a number of ‘Eyes Down’ Bingo sessions around Adelaide every week. All proceeds support Novita’s work to develop kids’ potential every day in South Australia.
Novita’s Bingo sessions are the best in town! Our game prizes are excellent, sessions range from 20 to 30 games and there is a large Jackpot in the last game of every session. We also have raffles and break-open Instant Bingo tickets available at all sessions to help your chances of winning.
We also have 60 Programmable Electronic Tickets (PET9) at our venue for the enjoyment of our patrons!
If you are a regular Novita Bingo player, why not join our Supporters’ Club? It’s completely free to join. You will receive your own membership card. Bring your card when you play and be in the running for special lucky draws at every Novita Bingo session you attend.
To join the Supporters’ Club, simply ask for a form at Novita Bingo.
To stay up to date with all the exciting events happening at Novita Bingo, make sure to like us on Facebook!
Our Trip of a Lifetime promotion has now ended
Congratulations to Mrs Salote Maur who will be going on her Trip of a Lifetime to Italy!
Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
“Novita Bingo – Trip of a Lifetime Competition”
1. Eligibility to Enter–
- Information on how to enter forms part of the terms of entry.
1.2 Entry into the “Novita Bingo – Your Passport to a Trip of a Lifetime Competition” (the competition) means that the entrant warrants that he or she meets the entry requirements and accepts these terms and conditions.
1.3. Entry is open to all registered Novita Bingo Supporters Club members.
1.4. Membership of the Novita Bingo Supporters Club is free to Australian residents aged 18 years or over. and requires notification to Novita Bingo of the person’s name and contact details, including address, phone number, and email.
1.5 Employees and members of Novita Children’s Services, their immediate families and companies associated with this promotion are not eligible to enter the competition.
2. Competition Period–
2.1. The competition commences on Saturday 10 December 2016 at 10:00pm (ACDT) and closes on Friday 31 March 2017 at 10:30pm (ACDT).
2.2. The competition will be advertised at, but not limited to, the premises of Novita Bingo at 171 Days Road Regency Park SA, and via the website of Novita Children’s Services, at www.novita.org.au.
3. Method of Entry
There are three (3) ways to enter the competition. They are:-
Method of Entry (1) – Passport
- Entrants can obtain a “Passport” which is available at any Novita Bingo session.
- Entrants must comply with criteria which apply during January and February 2017.
- On part-completion of those criteria, an entrant’s “Passport” will be stamped with an official Novita Bingo stamp.
- Upon completion of all criteria in a section the entrant will complete a “Novita Bingo Trip of a Lifetime Entry Form” entry form and attach the ticket stub from the “Passport”
- Entry will be verified on site by Novita Bingo staff before acceptance of the entry form.
- Only One (1) “Passport” will be issued to each entrant.
- In the event of loss of a “Passport” by an entrant during the competition period, One (1) replacement “Passport” will be permitted only on the basis that awarding of stamps will start again from scratch.
The various criteria that will appear on the competition entry sheet are as follows
- Purchase of, Eyes Down Tickets at Novita Bingo Session (H65) held on a Wednesday (Night). Fulfilment of this criteria Four (4) times allows for One (1) Entry
- Purchase of Eyes Down Tickets at Novita Bingo Session held on a Wednesday (Day) or Friday (Day) (H60). Fulfilment of this criteria One (1) time allows for One (1) Entry
- Purchase of, Eyes Down Tickets at Novita Bingo Session held on a Thursday (Night) (H61). Fulfilment of this criteria One (1) time allows for One (1) Entry
- Purchase of 30 games Eyes Down Tickets at Novita Bingo Session held on a Friday (Night) (H64). Fulfilment of this criteria Four (4) times allows for One (1) Entry
- Purchase of Eyes Down Tickets at Novita Bingo Session held on a Saturday (Afternoon) (H62). Fulfilment of this criteria Two (2) times allows for One (1) Entry
- Purchase of Eyes Down Tickets at Novita Bingo Session held on a Saturday (Night) (H62). Fulfilment of this criteria Four (4) times allows for One (1) Entry
- Purchase of Down Tickets at Novita Bingo Session held on a Sunday (Day) (H63). Fulfilment of this criteria One (1) times allows for One (1) Entry
- Purchase of Eyes Down Tickets at Novita Bingo Session held on a Sunday (Afternoon) (H64). Fulfilment of this criteria Two (2) times allows for One (1) Entry
- Purchase of Eyes Down Tickets at Novita Bingo Session held on a Sunday (Night) (H64). Fulfilment of this criteria Four (4) times allows for One (1) Entry
- Purchase of a full sheet of the “Novita Bingo TOALT Flyer”. Fulfilment of this criteria Four (4) times allows for One (1) Entry
- Purchase of Eyes Down Tickets at Novita Bingo Session held on Australia Day (Jan 26th 17) (H61). Fulfilment of this criteria One (1) time allows for One (1) Entry
- Purchase of ANY item within the Novita Bingo Canteen at any Novita Bingo Session. Fulfilment of this criteria Four (4) times allows for One (1) Entry
Method of Entry (2) – Specific Sessions
Purchase of Eyes Down Tickets at specific Novita Bingo Sessions.
- One (1) day per week will be announced in advance and the purchase of Eyes Down Tickets on that day an eligible individual will receive an entry into the draw. Multiple sessions held on that day allow for up to 3 entries on one day.
- The dates/days for the receipt of an entry into the draw are-
- Sunday (H63 + H64) 18 December 2016
- Monday (H61) 26 December 2016
- Wednesday (H65) 1 March 2017
- Wednesday (H60) 1 March 2017
- Saturday (H62) 11 March 2017
- Thursday (H61) 16 March 2017
- Sunday (H63 + H64) 26 March 2017
- Friday (H60) 31 March 207
- Friday (H64) 31 March 2017
3. At each session held on the above days an entrant will receive a “Novita Bingo Trip of a Lifetime Entry Form” which will be completed by the entrant and submitted for verification by a Novita Bingo staff member.
Method of Entry (3)– Join Supporters Club
- New members of the Novita Bingo Supporters Club will receive One (1) entry into the draw at the time of registration as a new member.
- The new member will receive a “Novita Bingo Trip of a Lifetime Entry Form” which must be completed by the member and given to and verified by a Novita Bingo staff member.
4. The Draw –
4.1. Each valid entry received over the duration of the Competition Period will be entered into the Prize Draw by the Novita Bingo Administrative Coordinator
4.2 Incomprehensible and incomplete entries will be deemed invalid.
4.3. This is a game of chance; skill plays no part in determining the winner.
4.4. One (1) winner will be randomly drawn, using an approved electronic drawing system (Approval No. 1166) from all valid entries received throughout the competition period.
4.5 The draw will be conducted at Novita Bingo at 171 Days Road, Regency Park SA on Friday 7 April 2017 8.00pm ACDT by the Novita Bingo Administrative Coordinator in the presence of an independent party requested by the promoter.
4.6. The winner will be notified by phone call immediately and in writing within two days of the draw.
4.7. The winner will have his /her name published on the Novita Children’s Services Bingo website (www.novita.org.au/get-involved/bingo/) from the Monday 10 April 2017 and for a period of 28 days thereafter.
5. Prize Details–
5.1. There will be One (1) winner drawn from all entries received who will win the following prize package:
- One (1)- Phil Hoffman Travel Voucher to the value of Eight Thousand Dollars ($8,000)
- Two Thousand dollars ($2,000) cash (AUD).
Total prize value – AUD $10,000.00(including GST).
5.2 The winner and any travelling companions are responsible for all expenses including spending money (unless specified), meals (unless specified), drinks, transfers (unless specified), laundry charges, activities (unless specified), incidentals, taxes (excluding departure and any other flight associated taxes included within the prize), energy surcharges, gratuities, services charges and all other ancillary costs associated with redeeming the prize. In addition, travel insurance is not included but is highly recommended.
5.3. The prize package is non-transferrable and non-exchangeable. No cash alternative is available for the Phil Hoffman Travel Voucher. .Prizes must be taken as offered. Prizes cannot be used in conjunction with any other special offer. Prize values are in Australian dollars. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the prize values. Prize winners are advised that tax implications may arise from their prize winnings and they should seek independent financial advice prior to acceptance of their prize.
5.4. The prize package must be taken as stated and no compensation will be payable if the recipient is unable to use it as stated. If the winner, cannot accept the prize package for any reason, the promoter at its complete discretion can decide to substitute the prize package for a cash amount for 25% of the total prize value (AUD $10,000).
5.5. In acceptance of the prize, the winner acknowledges that he/she may incur ongoing costs associated with the prize which are the entire responsibility of the winner.
5.6. The Phil Hoffmann Travel Voucher is valid for eighteen (18) months from the initial draw date. If the winner does not travel within eighteen (18) months the Phil Hoffmann Travel Voucher will become null and void and the winner will no longer be entitled to that prize.
5.7. If the Phil Hoffmann Travel Voucher is unavailable, for whatever reason, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute that portion of the prize package for a prize of equal or greater value.
5.8. The Promoter is neither responsible nor liable for any property damaged, delayed or lost in transit in the delivery of the prize/s.
5.9 It is a condition of accepting the prize package that the winner must comply with all the conditions of use of the Phil Hoffmann Travel Voucher and its requirements.
5.10. Novita Bingo and its associated agencies and companies or any organisation or individual associated with the provision of the Prize(s) make no representation as to the safety conditions or other issues that may exist at any destination. International travel advice can be obtained from various sources, including government, local consular offices and the web site of the Australian Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade, www.dfat.gov.au.
5.11. The winner and any travelling companions accept personal responsibility to ensure that they have valid documentation, including but not limited to valid passports (with at least 6 months validity from the date of return), ESTA forms (if required), visas and vaccinations (if required), which meet the requirements of immigration and other government authorities at every destination. Any necessary visas, vaccinations, passports and any associated costs are the responsibility of the winner and travelling companions and they each have sole responsibility for fines, penalties, payments or expenditures incurred as a result of such documents and vaccinations not meeting travel requirements
5.12. The prize package will be awarded to the person named in their entry. Should an entrant’s contact details change during the Competition Period it is the entrant’s responsibility to notify the Promoter. A request to access or modify any information provided in an entry must be directed to the Promoter
5.13. It is a condition of accepting the prize the winner may be required to sign a legal release in a form determined by the Promoter in its absolute discretion.
6 Publicity Materials
6.1 By accepting the prize, the winner agrees to participate in and co-operate as required with all reasonable media editorial requests relating to the prize, including but not limited to, being interviewed and photographed, filmed and/or chaperoned throughout the duration of the prize.
6.2 In consideration for the Promoter awarding the prize to the winner, the winner permits the winners image and voice, as recorded, photographed or filmed during the winner’s participation in the prize to appear in connection with Novita Bingo or the advertising or marketing thereof, in any media whatsoever and the winner will not be entitled to any fee for such use.
7.1. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these terms and conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Error and omissions will be accepted at the Promotors discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
7.2 An entry that is made on behalf of an entrant by a third party will be invalid.
7.3. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate, subject to government legislation.
7.4 If the winner does not meet any of the criteria stated in these terms and conditions to be a valid winner, he or she will forfeit all rights to the prize package, and a redraw will take place on Friday 19 May 2017 at 8.00pm ACDT at Novita Bingo (171 Days Road Regency Park SA) to reallocate the prize package to a valid winner.
8 Late entries
8.1 The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any incorrectly submitted, incomplete, late, lost or misdirected entries or for any technical malfunction of any communications network.
9 Release and Indemnity
9.1 Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the competition, including but not limited to, where arising out of the following: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) use of the prize.
9.2 Each entrant indemnifies and keeps indemnified the Promoter against all claims, losses or damages and expenses suffered by the Promoter or any third parties arising out of the breach of these Terms and Conditions, the conduct of the entrant in the Competition of the use of the Prize
10 No Correspondence
10.1 All decisions and actions of the Promoter relating to the competition and redemption of prizes are exercised at its absolute discretion and are final. No discussions or correspondence with entrants or any other person will be entered into.
11.1 All entries become the property of the Promoter. The Promoter collects personal information about entrants to enable them to participate in this promotion but no further use of this information will be made without prior consent.
11.2 Personal information about the prize winner will be shared with the prize provider, and their agents, to the extent necessary for prizes to be delivered to the prize winner.
12 Unclaimed prize draw–
12.1. If the prize package remains unclaimed for one month after the prize notification is sent, a redraw will take place to reallocate the prize package to a valid winner.
12.2. The unclaimed prize draw will take place on Friday 19 May 2017 at 8.00pm ACDT. . The winner will be notified by phone call immediately and in writing within two days of the draw.
13 Name and address of Promoter
13.1 The Promoter is Novita Childrens Services (ABN: 53 137 537 636) of 171 Days Road, Regency Park 5010.
Regency Park Venue:
Novita Regency Park, 171 Days Road, Regency Park SA, 5010
7:30pm – 9:30pm 30 games
Currently on Hiatus- Thursdays will be back soon!
6pm – 6.35pm 10 games
7.30pm – 9.30pm 30 games
6pm – 7pm 20 games
8pm – 10pm 30 games
1pm – 3pm 30 games
4pm – 5pm 20 games
6pm – 8pm 30 games
Marion Sports and Community Club 262 Sturt Road, Marion SA, 5043
12:00pm – 2:00pm 30 games
12:00pm – 2:00pm 30 games
South Adelaide Football Club Venue:
Jimmy Deane’s function room
1 Lovelock Dr, Noarlunga Downs SA 5168
7:30pm – 9:30pm 30 games
6:00pm – 8:00pm 30 games