Keeping track of your plan
If you or your child is an National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) participant, Novita will provide assistance to support you to keep track of your NDIS plan. This service is free of charge and is one of the value added services we are pleased to offer our customers when you choose Novita as a service provider.
When your NDIS plan is approaching expiry we will:
- Contact you and suggest you make contact with the National Disability Insurance Agency (NDIA) or your Local Area Coordinator to request a plan review
- Send you a report prepared by your Novita team including the outcomes of the supports provided towards achieving your goals and any recommendations for your next NDIS plan
- Send the report to the NDIA or LAC with your consent
When you receive a new NDIS plan we will:
- Ask you to share your goals, amount of funding and NDIS support categories you would like to use to purchase Novita services. (Most customers prefer to share a copy their NDIS plan with us so we can better assist you to work this out but this is your choice).
- Develop a support plan with you outlining your goals, the supports you wish to purchase from Novita and the funding you have agreed to allocate to purchase these supports.
- If your plan is Agency Managed, we will offer to create a service booking on your behalf in the NDIS portal to enable Novita to claim from your NDIS funds. (You can do this yourself if you prefer).