Novita will provide assistance to support you to keep track of your NDIS plan. This service is free of charge and is one of the value added services we are pleased to offer our customers when you choose Novita as a service provider.
6 weeks prior to expiry of your NDIS plan, we will:
- Contact you to flag that your NDIS plan is coming up for expiry and suggest you make contact with the National Disability Insurance Agency (NDIA) or your Local Area Coordinator (LAC) to request a plan review
- Send you the report prepared by your therapists outlining the outcomes of the supports provided towards achieving your goals and any recommendations for your next NDIS plan
- Send the report to the NDIA or LAC with your consent
4 weeks prior to expiry of your NDIS plan, we will:
- Contact you to see how you are going with review of your NDIS plan
- Ask you if you want to continue to receive Novita services
- Ask you to contact us when you have your review meeting with the NDIA or your LAC to let us know the outcome
- Ask you to contact us when you have received your new plan from the NDIS
- Agree on points of contact with you leading up to expiry of your current NDIS plan
In the week prior to expiry of your NDIS plan, we will:
- Contact you to discuss options about services you would like from Novita if your NDIS plan expires
When you receive a new NDIS plan we will:
- Ask you to share your goals, amount of funding and NDIS support categories you would like to use to purchase Novita services. (Most customers prefer to share a copy their NDIS plan with us but this is your choice).
- Develop a support plan with you outlining your NDIS goals, the supports you wish to purchase from Novita and the price for these supports.
- Ask you to sign a service agreement outlining Novita’s terms of business, our responsibilities and yours.
- If your plan is Agency Managed, we will offer to create a service booking on your behalf in the NDIS portal to enable Novita to claim from your NDIS funds. (You can do this yourself if you prefer).
If you have any questions or require assistance you can contact Novita:
Monday – Friday 8am – 6pm by phone on 1300 NOVITA (1300 668 482)
At any time by email: firstname.lastname@example.org