Leaving school is an exciting and daunting stage that leads in many directions such as:
- Further education
- Employment – open and supported options
- Day activities at a centre and in the community
- Being active and involved in sport, recreation, the arts and other programs
This stage may also involve moving out of home and learning new skills for independence which may include:
- Using Public Transport
- Being safe at home, work and in the community
- Employing carers
- Maintaining a home
- Looking after yourself
- Making friends and socialising
If you would like information or free advice, speak to someone in our friendly team on 1300 NOVITA (1300 668 482) or visit our Contact Us page for more ways to get in touch.
Services we offer for post-school aged people are:
Social Skills Group
If you would like information on these groups, speak to someone in our friendly team on 1300 NOVITA (1300 668 482) or visit our Contact Us page for more ways to get in touch.