How can a Novita psychologist help your child?
At Novita, we understand that parents want to see their children develop to their full potential and get the best they can out of life. However the road from baby to child to teenager can be a bumpy one, with challenges placed in the way. Sometimes if these challenges are not properly managed, they can have a negative impact on your child’s development.
The inability to cope with day to day life experiences can not only affect how well your child is enjoying life today, but can also impact on how well he or she will adjust to the pressures of adult life.
This is where Novita psychologists can help. Our Novita psychologists, are trained in the very latest research based strategies to help babies, children and teenagers with their mental, emotional, social and behaviour development.
Novita psychologists are there to work with you and your family, to provide tailored solutions to help your child manage life’s day to day challenges.
When should your child see a Novita Psychologist?
We recommend that you contact a Novita psychologist if you have any questions or concerns in relation to any of the following topics:
- identifying your child’s leaning needs and strengths
- assisting teachers and school support staff to feel better equipped to develop your child’s learning abilities
- managing behaviours that impact at home, school and in your child’s social life
- dealing with difficult feelings
- fear and worries
- getting along with others, including sibling issues
- teasing / bullying
- growing up, teenager issues
- being different
- self esteem
- adjusting to disability or other challenges ( for both you and your child)
How do you get in touch with a Novita psychologist?
You are very welcome to call Novita Children’s Services on 1300 NOVITA (1300 668 4820)