Occupational therapy contributes by maximising the fit between what the student wants and need to do and their capability to do it. Students who perceive that they have control over their environment and can address obstacles are more likely to derive satisfaction from their learning at school.
Write Intervention brings a flexible service that provides:
- Assessment and Treatment services
- Programs and support for Student Support Officers
- Classroom inclusion strategies for teachers
- Evaluation and monitoring of services
- A working knowledge of school and student needs so our outcomes are educationally relevant
- Occupational Therapy services that are driven by parents and teachers
For more information, you can visit the Write Intervention website.
There are a number of different approaches and methods that may be used in Augme [...]
A new outdoor space has been built at Regency Park for our vacation and out-of-s [...]