How can a Novita psychologist help your child?
At Novita, we understand that parents and carers want to see their loved ones develop to their full potential and get the best they can out of life. However, the road from baby to child to teenager to an adult can be a bumpy one, with challenges placed in the way. Sometimes, if these challenges are not properly managed, they can have a negative impact on a person’s development.
The inability to cope with day to day life experiences can not only affect how well you or someone you care for is enjoying life today but can also impact on how well you or they adjust to the pressures of life as you get older.
This is where Novita psychologists can help. Our Novita psychologists are trained in the very latest research-based strategies to support kids, young people and adults with their mental, emotional, social and behavioural development.
Novita psychologists are there to work with you and your family, to provide tailored solutions to support you or someone you care for manage life’s day to day challenges.
When should you or a family member see a Novita Psychologist?
We recommend that you contact a Novita psychologist if you have any questions or concerns in relation to any of the following topics:
- dealing with difficult feelings
- fear and worries
- getting along with others, including sibling issues
- teasing and/or bullying
- growing-up, teenager issues
- being different
- adjusting to disability or other challenges (for both you and your child)
- identifying learning needs and strengths
- assisting teachers and school support staff to feel better equipped to develop your child’s learning abilities
- managing behaviours that impact at home, school and in your or a family member’s social life
How do you get in touch with a Novita psychologist?
You are very welcome to call Novita Children’s Services on 1300 NOVITA (1300 668 4820)