Who should attend?:
- Child care educators
- Preschool teachers and support staff
- Junior primary/primary teachers and support staff
- Out of School Hours Care (OSHC) educators
- Allied Health Professionals wanting to learn more about understanding behaviour
Benefits of attending:
- Early brain development
- How behaviours are learned and reinforced
- Factors that may affect behaviour
- Environmental needs for individual children
- The importance of your relationship with each child and their family
What are my transport/parking options for getting to and from the event?
The venue is accessible by public transport (bus). There is also on-site parking at Novita’s Office.
How can I contact the organiser with any questions?
Please email email@example.com
What’s the refund policy?
There are no refunds provided for this event unless the organiser cancels.
Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event?
Can I update my registration information?
Yes. Registration information can be updated at any time. This includes transferring tickets to an alternate name.
Request a workshop:
Our next workshop dates are:
You can request a workshop, on-site at your school or childcare centre. This is often beneficial as more staff can be involved and also the training can be customised to the needs of your site and/or the children who attend your child care centre or school.
General Admission = $168.56
Student Rate = $115.43
Phone: 1300 668 482