Who should attend?:
- Child care educators
- Preschool teachers and support staff
- Junior primary/primary teachers and support staff
- Out of School Hours Care (OSHC) educators
- Allied Health Professionals wanting to learn more about sensory processing
Benefits of attending:
- Autism Spectrum Disorder
- Theory of Mind, Executive Function and Weak Central Coherence and how these profiles relate to learning
- Sensory behaviours – why these may be occurring and what could be impacting them
- Behavioural supports for students with ASD
- Environmental needs for individual children
- The importance of your relationship with each child and their family
What are my transport/parking options for getting to and from the event?
The venue is accessible by public transport (bus). There is on-site parking at Novita’s Regency Park Office.
How can I contact the organiser with any questions?
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org
What’s the refund policy?
There are no refunds provided for this event unless the organiser cancels.
Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event?
Can I update my registration information?
Yes. Registration information can be updated at any time.
If I can no longer attend, can I pass my ticket on to a colleague?
Yes! Just email us at email@example.com to let us know the name of the new attendee.
Request a workshop:
You can request a workshop, on-site at your school or childcare centre. This is often beneficial as more staff can be involved and also the training can be customised to the needs of your site and/or the children who attend your child care centre or school.
General Admission = $168.56
Student Rate = $115.43
Phone: 1300 668 482