Our services are tailored to meet your needs and goals. People living with disability and the aged have a diverse range of needs, so Novita’s services and supports are very flexible and are designed with your needs in mind.
Novita’s Individualised Support service can provide:
- increased social participation, such as meeting family and friends, visits to the gym, going to the movies or the zoo, attending the football and other sports events
- increased day-to-day skills, such as managing money and budgets, managing around the home, cooking, shopping, and using public transport
- greater awareness and understanding of safety in the community
- personal care and hygiene, and support around the home
- respite for carers and families.
Novita’s professional and dedicated support workers and therapists will work with you to make sure you get the best possible outcomes from our services and supports. We will even help you with your funding options, including navigating the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS).
We also understand that some people like to work with particular support workers because they might have skills that meet their needs, so we will do our best to match you with support workers that can support you to get the best outcomes.
Contact Novita on 1300 668 482 for more information about our Individualised Support service.