Terms and conditions of use
Unless otherwise indicated in this Site, Novita Children’s Services owns the copyright and all other intellectual property contained in this Site. No intellectual property or other rights in and to the information and materials on this Site are transferred to visitors of this Site.
Except as permitted under the Copyright Act 1968 (Commonwealth), other applicable laws or these Terms and Conditions of Use, you may not adapt, reproduce, publish or distribute copies of materials found on this Site (including, but not limited to text, logos, graphics, sounds or images) in any form (including by e-mail or other electronic means), without prior written permission from Novita. Instead, we encourage you to tell others how to access the materials directly through this Site. You may request Novita’s permission to reproduce or distribute the material found on this Site by sending an on-line enquiry to the Website Administrator. You may print out any content of this website for your own personal use.
You may not frame any of the content of this Site or incorporate it into another Web site.
If you use automatic language translation services in connection with this Site you do so at your own risk.
The material on this Site is of a general nature only, and provides a summary and general overview, but in no way constitutes advice. Use of the information and data contained on this Site is at your sole risk.
If you rely on the information on this Site you are responsible for ensuring by independent verification its accuracy or completeness. You should seek professional advice before acting or relying on any of the content of this Site.
Novita Children’s Services its agents, instrumentalities, officers and employees:
- make no representations, express or implied, as to the accuracy of the information and data contained on this Site
- make no representations, express or implied, as to the accuracy or usefulness of any translation of the information on this Site or any linked site into another language
- make no representations, either expressed or implied, as to the suitability of the said information and data for any particular purpose
- make no representations, either expressed or implied, as to the suitability for application of any of the information contained on this Site to you or any particular child
- make no warranties in relation to the security of any information transmitted to, or from this Site
- make no warranties that the said information and data is free of infection by computer viruses or other contamination
- do not guarantee a level of accessibility by people with disabilities to this Site.
Links from this Site
For your convenience and information, this Site contains links to other sites, but Novita makes no representation or warranty as to the accuracy, quality, fitness for purpose or any other aspect of the information on those linked sites. Any links to another site should not be construed as an endorsement or recommendation of any information, goods or services contained on that Site. Your use of the links to other sites is entirely at your own risk.
Novita may from time to time host forums or other public posting areas (‘Forums’).
It is a condition of your use of the Forums that you comply with these Terms and Conditions of Use.Furthermore, when entering a Forum you will also be asked to accept additional Terms and Conditions.
Limitation of Liability
Under no circumstances, including, but not limited to, negligence, shall Novita, its agents, instrumentalities, officers and employees be liable for any compensatory, special, incidental, direct, indirect or consequential damages of any kind, liabilities, claims and expenses (including but not limited to legal costs and defence or settlement costs), or any damages for loss of data, profit or income, loss of use or whatsoever that result from the use of, or reliance on, information contained on or accessed through this Site, whether such damages arise in contract, negligence, tort, under statute, in equity, at law or otherwise. To the extent permitted by law, any condition or warranty which would otherwise be implied into these Terms and Conditions of Use is excluded.
If Novita suffers any loss or damage or incurs any costs in connection with any breach of these Terms and Conditions of Use then you agree to indemnify Novita for those losses, damages or costs.
These Terms and Conditions of Use and your access to the Site may be terminated at any time without notice. All disclaimers, retractions and limitations of liability will survive termination.
These Terms and Conditions of Use are governed by the laws in force in South Australia. You agree to submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of South Australia.
- Making amends or making up for loss, injury or damage.
- Complete right, given by law for a certain number of years, to the author or designer to print, publish or sell copies of the original work.
- Security against damages or loss. Being exempt from penalties.
- Intellectual property
- The creative ideas that have gone into developing a product that could be sold to others.
- Being legally bound or subject to a tax or a penalty.
- Carelessness on the part of a person, company or organisation that has brought about injury or loss to another person or group of persons.
- Legal term referring to a private wrong for which the person who has suffered the wrong may be able to claim compensation.