One of our main aims is to ensure that you feel safe, understood and have fun while you enjoy leading a full and meaningful life in the way that you want.
We currently support people living with a broad range of physical and intellectual disabilities with a range of medical conditions. Our amazing teams of support workers are able to assist you with daily living according to your individual needs, interests and goals which includes providing support with:
- Personal care and hygiene
- Planning your day
- Developing your hobbies and interests
- Engaging with your community
- Enabling you to catch up with friends and family
- Shopping, meal preparation and cooking
- Cleaning and gardening
- Attending appointments
- Health support and safely taking medication
and much more.
It’s a big decision
Yes, it is a big decision to move out on your own or in a shared home. We understand that you and your loved ones will have many questions and concerns, and we are here to talk these through with you.
There is no “one size fits all” solution, and we will work with you to understand your interests, goals and also the things you don’t like!
Our friendly, experienced, open and honest staff can support you to communicate with the NDIS and be with you on your journey towards independent living from exploring the idea to moving into your own home.
One of the benefits of Novita’s Supported Independent Living support is that you will have easy and readily available access to our suite of other services, including:
- A diverse range of therapy services
- Psychological support
- Our extensive range of Assistive Technology products and Home Modification services
- A wide variety of Community Programs